Referral Networking and Business Development
|If your goal is to solve the toughest business challenges, learn the best techniques for partnering with other companies, and increase the referrals you receive – you are in the right spot.
Read more about our group philosophies and what we expect from new members.
Who are we:
We are a professional Think Tank in Fresno with best of breed providers in all major industries.
What is a Think Tank
A group organized for intensive research and problem solving in all areas of business (Finance, Marketing, Operations, Technology, and Healthcare) and referral networking.
Increasing our knowledge of business strategies and developing partnership power teams for exchanging referrals.
We meet every 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month to develop strong partnership opportunities.
Increasing our knowledge of business strategies and developing partnership power teams. Our solutions are developed for owners and sales people so they may generate more sales by following 7 key marketing concepts:
1. Publicity Marketing: PR Campaigns (News, Online Articles)
2. Promotional Events: Sponsor events and contests
3. Joint Venture Marketing: Co-Marketing, Co-Branding with other companies.
4. Referral Marketing: Referral Programs – Sales Partnerships
5. Internet Marketing: Web Usability and Content Updates- blogs/forums
6. Advertising: Marketing Collateral – Direct Mail – Print
7. Customer Marketing: Email marketing – Volunteerism – Associations (ex. Chamber of Commerce)
- Fresno Think Tank: We operate as a large Think Tank and focus on core aspects of business: (Finance, Marketing, Technology, and Operations, health to grow our respective businesses to their full capacity.
- Fully Interactive Group Discussions: We will spend our meeting time knowledge building, discussing challenges of each others businesses and using the pooled knowledge of our group to answer those challenges. The group will consist of member interaction, constant discussions, and collaboration. Think of it as high level business school for adults. We will all become teachers and help each other build stronger businesses.
- Creative Marketing Campaigns: We will spend our meeting time learning how to be a true referral partner by discussing strategies on how to best co-market each other’s services to our clients by implementing real marketing campaigns that will result in increased business. During the meetings we will actually brainstorm real campaigns for each other, and then implement them as a group.
- Large Pool of Business Professionals: Growing our team up to 50 active, high quality hand selected members and limiting access to only the best referring companies.
- Student Internships: We will be working with Schools such as DeVry, Fresno State, ITT and Institute of Technology to provide internships to our business members. New Interns will be visiting our group every month to learn and develop skill sets to assist our business members growing companies. We will have a full array of interns in different fields such as graphics, web, sales, marketing, just to name a few.
- Non-Profit Assistance: The goal is to donate our time and or products/services to non profits that have will benefit from our combined services and have the ability to promote our companies to their members – In this way both organizations benefit.
Membership Activity requirements and information:
- Regular Meetings: 1st and 3rd Thursdays
- Group Member Exclusivity: No – (We employ competitive Joint Venture strategies) Max 2 competitors per industry
- Member Referral Goals: 2 Referrals /month +
- Member Dues: $50/month – includes meals
Business Referral Network Document Center
Click the icon to download
||1 ON 1 QUESTIONS|